- Facilities for the Wolaitta Public Library
- Bio-Diversity Farmland Training Centre
- LIQA School - furnishing Dormitories - Safe sleeping 1st part: Girls and Boys; 2nd part: Girls dorms
- Sponsorship program for LIQA School Students
- Solar Panel for Offa Primary School (finalized in 2017)
- Cementing Floors at Offa Primary School (finalized in 2017)
- Learning Centre Project DEDA School (taken over by Stg Dessi)
- See Overview 22 years of ISOB Activities
ISOB Foundation's basic mission and goals in South Ethiopia
1. Setting up Libraries. Deda School, Library constructed in 2016.
Wolaitta Development Association (WODA) is an indigenous NGO. Since 2001 ISOB Foundation is co-operating with WoDA in good harmony and it is our most trustful partner.
WoDA is a membership-based organisation established in the 1950's. They work on a variety of integrated development programs in Wolaitta zone. Read more at their website: http://wolaittada.org/
Wolaitta is a province in SNNPR (Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region), one of 9 regional states in Ethiopia. Read more about SNNPR:
Wolaitta Traditional Design.